VMware virtualization is our speciality. We are all certified engineers and architects with the VMware platform and especially vSphere 4. With over 12 years design experience with VMware - we are subject matter experts. A guide can help you with the process of setting up your Data Center, or smaller virtualization environments. Virtualization is one of the fastest growing areas of technology and becoming available to companies of all sizes. This drive is allowing businesses to achieve higher returns on investment, green the datacenter, and unify management. We can eliminate the old methodology of "one server, one application" for physical hardware.
vSphere 4 leverages this advanced networking, desktop virtualization, site recovery and lab management. So why should you go Virtual now? Why shouldn't you!
vSphere 4 Benefits
Companies of every size can now benefit from virtualization. Reduce your IT costs, increase the efficiency, utilization, and flexibility of your existing assets and investments.
Why should you virtualize:
- Get more out of your existing resources: Pool common infrastructure resources and break the legacy “one application to one server” model with server consolidation.
- Reduce datacenter costs by reducing your physical infrastructure and improving your server to admin ratio: Fewer servers and related IT hardware means reduced real estate and reduced power and cooling requirements. Better management tools let you improve your server to admin ratio so personnel requirements are reduced as well.
- Increase availability of hardware and applications for improved business continuity: Securely backup and migrate entire virtual environments with no interruption in service. Eliminate planned downtime and recover immediately from unplanned issues.
- Gain operational flexibility: Respond to market changes with dynamic resource management, faster server provisioning and improved desktop and application deployment.
- Improve desktop manageability and security: Deploy, manage and monitor secure desktop environments that users can access locally or remotely, with or without a network connection, on almost any standard desktop, laptop or tablet PC.
Our team at the vConsulting Group has the consulting expertise to assist you with the deployment of VMware vSphere 4, VMware View, Lab Manager, and SRM. We have done this work for large pharmacutical companies, hospitals, and hospital corportations, financial companies, Fortune 500 companies, non-profits and churches.
We are so committed to virtualization that we have virtualized our own company with the same tools.